Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Skidmore College

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Skidmore College

If you plan to study teacher education grade specific, take a look at what Skidmore College has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Skidmore is located in Saratoga Springs, New York and approximately 2,582 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 10 grade specific ed majors received their bachelor's degree from Skidmore.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Teacher Education Grade Specific section at the bottom of this page.

Skidmore Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed

Skidmore Teacher Education Grade Specific Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks grade specific ed programs across the country. The following shows how Skidmore performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The grade specific ed major at Skidmore is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Teacher Education Grade Specific. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 798
Most Focused Teacher Education Grade Specific Schools 1,363

Grade Specific Ed Student Demographics at Skidmore

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Skidmore College.

Skidmore Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program

90% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from Skidmore. About 90% of these graduates were women and the other 10% were men.


About 80% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed at Skidmore are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Skidmore College with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Skidmore also has a doctoral program available in grade specific ed. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Grade Specific Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in grade specific ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Skidmore College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Elementary School Teachers 82,590 $83,010
High School Teachers 74,830 $85,300
Middle School Teachers 39,950 $83,490
Self-Enrichment Education Teachers 31,840 $56,060
Preschool Teachers 30,790 $48,630


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.