Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Studies at Salve Regina University

Find Schools Near

International Studies at Salve Regina University

If you are interested in studying international studies, you may want to check out the program at Salve Regina University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Salve Regina is located in Newport, Rhode Island and approximately 2,823 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students received a bachelor's degree in international studies from Salve Regina.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in International Studies section at the bottom of this page.

Salve Regina International Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies

Salve Regina International Studies Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the international studies progam at Salve Regina compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The international studies major at Salve Regina is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for International Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid International Studies Graduates 40
Most Focused Colleges for International Studies 85
Most Popular Colleges for International Studies 153

International Studies Student Demographics at Salve Regina

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international studies majors at Salve Regina University.

Salve Regina International Studies Bachelor’s Program

86% Women
43% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in international studies from Salve Regina. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Salve Regina Gender Breakdown of International Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 6% more racial-ethnic minorities in its international studies bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Salve Regina University with a bachelor's in international studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of International Studies Majors at Salve Regina University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.