Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Rowan University

Every engineering technologies school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the engineering tech program at Rowan University stacks up to those at other schools.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and approximately 19,678 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Engineering Technologies section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Engineering Technologies Degrees Available

  • Basic Certificate in Engineering Tech (Less Than 1 Year)
  • Master’s Degree in Engineering Tech

Online Classes Are Available at Rowan

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Rowan offers distance education options for engineering tech at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Rowan Engineering Technologies Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Engineering Tech Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Engineering Technologies Master’s Program

27% Women
27% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The engineering tech program at Rowan awarded 11 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 73% of these degrees went to men with the other 27% going to women.


Of the students who received a engineering tech master's degree from Rowan, 73% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a master's in engineering tech.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Concentrations Within Engineering Technologies

The following engineering tech concentations are available at Rowan University. The completion numbers here include all graduates who receive any type of degree in this field from Rowan University. Some of these focus areas may not be available for your degree level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Engineering-Related Fields 11

Careers That Engineering Tech Grads May Go Into

A degree in engineering tech can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Software Applications Developers 46,930 $107,640
Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics 14,810 $48,620
Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers 13,570 $42,770
Computer Programmers 9,930 $85,750
Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers 9,510 $59,630


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.