Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Audiovisual Communications at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Audiovisual Communications at Rowan University

Every audiovisual communications school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the audiovisual program at Rowan University stacks up to those at other schools.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and approximately 19,678 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 94 students received a bachelor's degree in audiovisual from Rowan.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Audiovisual Communications section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Audiovisual Communications Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Audiovisual

Rowan Audiovisual Communications Rankings

The audiovisual major at Rowan is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Audiovisual Communications. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Earnings of Rowan Audiovisual Graduates

The median salary of audiovisual students who receive their bachelor's degree at Rowan is $23,820. This is less than $25,695, which is the national average of all audiovisual majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Audiovisual Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the audiovisual majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Audiovisual Communications Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
32% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The audiovisual program at Rowan awarded 94 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women. The typical audiovisual bachelor's degree program is made up of only 27% women. So female students are more repesented at Rowan since its program graduates 6% more women than average.


About 66% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in audiovisual at Rowan are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a bachelor's in audiovisual.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 16
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 62
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Rowan also has a doctoral program available in audiovisual. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Audiovisual Grads May Go Into

A degree in audiovisual can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Audio and Video Equipment Technicians 2,240 $53,950
Film and Video Editors 590 $87,150
Broadcast Technicians 550 $54,960
Television, Video, and Motion Picture Camera Operators 490 $62,690
Sound Engineering Technicians 430 $55,570


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.