Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Education at Ramapo College of New Jersey

Find Schools Near

Other Education at Ramapo College of New Jersey

If you are interested in studying other education, you may want to check out the program at Ramapo College of New Jersey. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Ramapo College is located in Mahwah, New Jersey and approximately 6,042 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Education section at the bottom of this page.

Ramapo College Other Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Other Education

Ramapo College Other Education Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Other Education Student Demographics at Ramapo College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other education majors at Ramapo College of New Jersey.

Ramapo College Other Education Master’s Program

72% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The other education program at Ramapo College awarded 29 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 28% of these degrees went to men with the other 72% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 24% men graduate in other education each year. Ramapo College does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 4% more men than average.


Of the students who received a other education master's degree from Ramapo College, 90% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Ramapo College of New Jersey with a master's in other education.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 26
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.