Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions at Pratt Institute - Main

Find Schools Near

Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions at Pratt Institute - Main

If you plan to study rehabilitation and therapeutic professions, take a look at what Pratt Institute - Main has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Pratt Institute is located in Brooklyn, New York and approximately 4,353 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions section at the bottom of this page.

Pratt Institute Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation

Pratt Institute Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Rehabilitation Student Demographics at Pratt Institute

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the rehabilitation majors at Pratt Institute - Main.

Pratt Institute Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions Master’s Program

96% Women
35% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 57 students earned a master's degree in rehabilitation from Pratt Institute. About 96% of these graduates were women and the other 4% were men.


Of the students who received a rehabilitation master's degree from Pratt Institute, 58% were white. This is below average for this degree on the natiowide level. In the rehabilitation master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 35% of degree recipients. That is 9% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pratt Institute - Main with a master's in rehabilitation.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 33
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Rehabilitation Grads May Go Into

A degree in rehabilitation can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Pratt Institute - Main.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Health Specialties Professors 22,170 $127,230
Physical Therapists 16,660 $87,470
Occupational Therapists 9,740 $88,370
Rehabilitation Counselors 9,720 $36,040
Engineers 4,910 $95,270


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.