Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Business, Management & Marketing at Point Park University

Find Schools Near

Other Business, Management & Marketing at Point Park University

If you plan to study Other business, management and marketing, take a look at what Point Park University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Point Park is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 3,591. Of the 616 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Point Park University in 2021, 61 of them were Other business, management and marketing majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Business, Management & Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Point Park Other Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Business

Point Park Other Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the other business progam at Point Park compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other business major at Point Park is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Other Business & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 9
Most Focused Other Business & Marketing Schools 13
Best Other Business & Marketing Schools 85
Best Value Other Business & Marketing Schools 96

How Much Do Other Business Graduates from Point Park Make?

The median salary of other business students who receive their bachelor's degree at Point Park is $32,739. This is less than $43,967, which is the national average of all other business majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Other Business Student Demographics at Point Park

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other business majors at Point Park University.

Point Park Other Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

62% Women
8% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 61 students earned a bachelor's degree in other business from Point Park. About 62% of these graduates were women and the other 38% were men.


About 92% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in other business at Point Park are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Point Park University with a bachelor's in other business.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 56
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Point Park also has a doctoral program available in other business. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.