Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Resource Management at Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg

Find Schools Near

Human Resource Management at Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg

Every human resource management school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the HR program at Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg stacks up to those at other schools.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Resource Management section at the bottom of this page.

Penn State Harrisburg Human Resource Management Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in HR

Penn State Harrisburg Human Resource Management Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

In 2019, 5 students received their master’s degree in HR from Penn State Harrisburg. This makes it the #208 most popular school for HR master’s degree candidates in the country.

Earnings of Penn State Harrisburg HR Graduates

The median salary of HR students who receive their bachelor's degree at Penn State Harrisburg is $49,000. This is 14% higher than $42,900, which is the national average for all HR bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

HR Student Demographics at Penn State Harrisburg

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg.

Penn State Harrisburg Human Resource Management Master’s Program

80% Women
The HR program at Penn State Harrisburg awarded 5 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.

Penn State Harrisburg Gender Breakdown of Human Resource Management Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a HR master's degree from Penn State Harrisburg, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg with a master's in HR.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Resource Management Majors at Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Penn State Harrisburg also has a doctoral program available in HR. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That HR Grads May Go Into

A degree in HR can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Human Resources Specialists 24,140 $67,370
Training and Development Specialists 9,690 $65,430
Business Professors 5,490 $91,520
Human Resources Managers 4,840 $130,260
Labor Relations Specialists 4,500 $78,320

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.