Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drama & Theater Arts at Pennsylvania State University - Berks

Find Schools Near

Drama & Theater Arts at Pennsylvania State University - Berks

Every drama and theater arts school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the theater program at Pennsylvania State University - Berks stacks up to those at other schools.

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students received a bachelor's degree in theater from Penn State Berks.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Drama & Theater Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Penn State Berks Drama & Theater Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theater

Penn State Berks Drama & Theater Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the theater progam at Penn State Berks compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The theater major at Penn State Berks is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Drama & Theater Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Drama & Theater Arts Schools 24
Best Value Drama & Theater Arts Schools 74
Most Focused Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 343
Most Focused Drama & Theater Arts Schools 411
Most Popular Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 606
Most Popular Drama & Theater Arts Schools 747

Earnings of Penn State Berks Theater Graduates

The median salary of theater students who receive their bachelor's degree at Penn State Berks is $27,300. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 36% higher than the national average of $20,100 for all theater bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Theater Student Demographics at Penn State Berks

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theater majors at Pennsylvania State University - Berks.

Penn State Berks Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in theater from Penn State Berks. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men. The typical theater bachelor's degree program is made up of only 38% men. So male students are more repesented at Penn State Berks since its program graduates 28% more men than average.

Penn State Berks Gender Breakdown of Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in theater at Penn State Berks are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pennsylvania State University - Berks with a bachelor's in theater.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Drama & Theater Arts Majors at Pennsylvania State University - Berks
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Penn State Berks also has a doctoral program available in theater. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Theater Grads May Go Into

A degree in theater can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Pennsylvania State University - Berks.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 5,050 $80,740
Producers and Directors 2,700 $76,050
Writers and Authors 1,400 $60,140

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.