Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biological & Physical Science at Pennsylvania State University - Berks

Find Schools Near

Biological & Physical Science at Pennsylvania State University - Berks

If you are interested in studying biological and physical science, you may want to check out the program at Pennsylvania State University - Berks. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Of the 405 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University - Berks in 2019, 20 of them were biological and physical science majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Biological & Physical Science section at the bottom of this page.

Penn State Berks Biological & Physical Science Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science

Penn State Berks Biological & Physical Science Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks biological science programs across the country. The following shows how Penn State Berks performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The biological science major at Penn State Berks is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biological & Physical Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 9
Most Popular Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 26
Best Biological & Physical Science Schools 29
Best Value Biological & Physical Science Schools 46

How Much Do Biological Science Graduates from Penn State Berks Make?

The median salary of biological science students who receive their bachelor's degree at Penn State Berks is $30,600. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allbiological science bachelor's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Biological Science Student Demographics at Penn State Berks

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological science majors at Pennsylvania State University - Berks.

Penn State Berks Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Program

90% Women
40% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The biological science program at Penn State Berks awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 10% of these degrees went to men with the other 90% going to women.

Penn State Berks Gender Breakdown of Biological & Physical Science Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 60% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in biological science at Penn State Berks are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pennsylvania State University - Berks with a bachelor's in biological science.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Biological & Physical Science Majors at Pennsylvania State University - Berks
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 12
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Penn State Berks also has a doctoral program available in biological science. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Biological Science Grads May Go Into

A degree in biological science can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Pennsylvania State University - Berks.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Natural Sciences Managers 4,480 $147,810

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.