Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security at Pace University - New York

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security at Pace University - New York

Every homeland security school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the homeland security program at Pace University - New York stacks up to those at other schools.

Pace University is located in New York, New York and has a total student population of 12,835.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Homeland Security section at the bottom of this page.

Pace University Homeland Security Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Homeland Security

Online Classes Are Available at Pace University

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Pace University does offer online courses in homeland security for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Pace University Homeland Security Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Homeland Security Student Demographics at Pace University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security majors at Pace University - New York.

Pace University Homeland Security Master’s Program

33% Women
33% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 6 students earned a master's degree in homeland security from Pace University. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.


Of the students who received a homeland security master's degree from Pace University, 67% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a master's in homeland security.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Homeland Security Grads May Go Into

A degree in homeland security can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Pace University - New York.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Police and Detective Supervisors 12,650 $115,940
Protective Service Worker Supervisors 8,660 $63,570
Professors 6,440 $112,000
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Professors 1,450 $62,080


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.