Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Neurobiology & Neurosciences at Pace University - New York

Find Schools Near

Neurobiology & Neurosciences at Pace University - New York

If you plan to study neurobiology and neurosciences, take a look at what Pace University - New York has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Pace University is located in New York, New York and has a total student population of 12,835. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students received a bachelor's degree in neurobiology from Pace University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Neurobiology & Neurosciences section at the bottom of this page.

Pace University Neurobiology & Neurosciences Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Neurobiology

Pace University Neurobiology & Neurosciences Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks neurobiology programs across the country. The following shows how Pace University performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The neurobiology major at Pace University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Neurobiology & Neurosciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Neurobiology & Neurosciences Schools 229

Neurobiology Student Demographics at Pace University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the neurobiology majors at Pace University - New York.

Pace University Neurobiology & Neurosciences Bachelor’s Program

60% Women
40% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The neurobiology program at Pace University awarded 5 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women. The typical neurobiology bachelor's degree program is made up of only 32% men. So male students are more repesented at Pace University since its program graduates 8% more men than average.


About 60% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in neurobiology at Pace University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a bachelor's in neurobiology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Pace University also has a doctoral program available in neurobiology. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Neurobiology Grads May Go Into

A degree in neurobiology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Pace University - New York.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Medical Scientists 9,500 $95,170
Biological Science Professors 4,590 $102,800
Natural Sciences Managers 1,360 $148,460
Biological Scientists 690 $89,000


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.