Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Computer & Information Sciences at New York University

Find Schools Near

Other Computer & Information Sciences at New York University

If you plan to study other computer and information sciences, take a look at what New York University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

NYU is located in New York, New York and approximately 52,885 students attend the school each year. Of the 6,658 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from New York University in 2019, 3 of them were other computer and information sciences majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Computer & Information Sciences section at the bottom of this page.

NYU Other Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Computer Science
  • Master’s Degree in Other Computer Science

Online Classes Are Available at NYU

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? NYU offers distance education options for other computer science at the following degree levels:

  • Associate’s Degree
  • Bachelor’s Degree

NYU Other Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the other computer science progam at NYU compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other computer science major at NYU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Other Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Degree Schools 18

In 2019, 4 students received their master’s degree in other computer science from NYU. This makes it the #7 most popular school for other computer science master’s degree candidates in the country.

Other Computer Science Student Demographics at NYU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other computer science majors at New York University.

NYU Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in other computer science from NYU. About 100% were men and 0% were women.

NYU Gender Breakdown of Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York University with a bachelor's in other computer science.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Computer & Information Sciences Majors at New York University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

NYU Other Computer & Information Sciences Master’s Program

25% Women
50% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 4 students earned a master's degree in other computer science from NYU. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men.

NYU Gender Breakdown of Other Computer & Information Sciences Master's Degree Grads

In the other computer science master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 50% of degree recipients. That is 21% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York University with a master's in other computer science.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Computer & Information Sciences Majors at New York University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 0
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

NYU also has a doctoral program available in other computer science. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.