Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Visual Art at Millikin University

Find Schools Near

Other Visual Art at Millikin University

If you are interested in studying other visual art, you may want to check out the program at Millikin University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Millikin is located in Decatur, Illinois and has a total student population of 2,083. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students received a bachelor's degree in other visual art from Millikin.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Visual Art section at the bottom of this page.

Millikin Other Visual Art Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Visual Art

Millikin Other Visual Art Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the other visual art progam at Millikin compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other visual art major at Millikin is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Visual Art. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Other Visual Art Bachelor’s Degree Schools 4
Most Focused Other Visual Art Schools 7
Most Popular Other Visual Art Bachelor’s Degree Schools 9
Best Other Visual Art Schools 26

Other Visual Art Student Demographics at Millikin

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other visual art majors at Millikin University.

Millikin Other Visual Art Bachelor’s Program

55% Women
20% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The other visual art program at Millikin awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 45% of these degrees went to men with the other 55% going to women. The typical other visual art bachelor's degree program is made up of only 36% men. So male students are more repesented at Millikin since its program graduates 9% more men than average.

Millikin Gender Breakdown of Other Visual Art Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 80% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in other visual art at Millikin are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Millikin University with a bachelor's in other visual art.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Visual Art Majors at Millikin University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Millikin also has a doctoral program available in other visual art. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Other Visual Art Grads May Go Into

A degree in other visual art can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for IL, the home state for Millikin University.

Occupation Jobs in IL Average Salary in IL
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 3,940 $68,360

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.