Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Social Sciences at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Other Social Sciences at Millersville University of Pennsylvania

If you plan to study other social sciences, take a look at what Millersville University of Pennsylvania has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Millersville is located in Millersville, Pennsylvania and approximately 7,456 students attend the school each year. Of the 1,299 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Millersville University of Pennsylvania in 2021, 12 of them were other social sciences majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Social Sciences section at the bottom of this page.

Millersville Other Social Sciences Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Social Sciences

Millersville Other Social Sciences Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks other social sciences programs across the country. The following shows how Millersville performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other social sciences major at Millersville is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Social Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Other Social Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 13
Most Popular Other Social Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 30
Most Focused Other Social Sciences Schools 52

How Much Do Other Social Sciences Graduates from Millersville Make?

The median salary of other social sciences students who receive their bachelor's degree at Millersville is $27,983. This is less than $31,812, which is the national average of all other social sciences majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Other Social Sciences Student Demographics at Millersville

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other social sciences majors at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Millersville Other Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
17% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 12 students earned a bachelor's degree in other social sciences from Millersville. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men. The typical other social sciences bachelor's degree program is made up of only 34% men. So male students are more repesented at Millersville since its program graduates 33% more men than average.


About 83% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in other social sciences at Millersville are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Millersville University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in other social sciences.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 10
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Millersville also has a doctoral program available in other social sciences. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Other Social Sciences Grads May Go Into

A degree in other social sciences can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Managers 11,060 $126,290
Social Scientists 550 $83,400


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.