Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Gerontology at McDaniel College

Find Schools Near

Gerontology at McDaniel College

What traits are you looking for in a gerontology school? To help you decide if McDaniel College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's gerontology program.

McDaniel is located in Westminster, Maryland and approximately 2,931 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Gerontology section at the bottom of this page.

McDaniel Gerontology Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Gerontology

McDaniel Gerontology Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Gerontology Student Demographics at McDaniel

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the gerontology majors at McDaniel College.

McDaniel Gerontology Master’s Program

80% Women
20% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students earned a master's degree in gerontology from McDaniel. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from McDaniel College with a master's in gerontology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Gerontology Grads May Go Into

A degree in gerontology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MD, the home state for McDaniel College.

Occupation Jobs in MD Average Salary in MD
Medical Scientists 5,010 $105,780
Social Scientists 2,090 $98,920


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.