Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Work at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Social Work at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania

Every social work school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the social work program at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania stacks up to those at other schools.

Mansfield University is located in Mansfield, Pennsylvania and approximately 1,784 students attend the school each year. Of the 314 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania in 2021, 19 of them were social work majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Social Work section at the bottom of this page.

Mansfield University Social Work Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work

Mansfield University Social Work Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks social work programs across the country. The following shows how Mansfield University performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The social work major at Mansfield University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Social Work. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Social Work Schools 55
Most Focused Social Work Bachelor’s Degree Schools 66
Most Focused Social Work Schools 154
Best Social Work Schools 223
Most Popular Social Work Bachelor’s Degree Schools 346
Most Popular Social Work Schools 471

Earnings of Mansfield University Social Work Graduates

The median salary of social work students who receive their bachelor's degree at Mansfield University is $31,699. This is less than $31,866, which is the national average of all social work majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Social Work Student Demographics at Mansfield University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social work majors at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.

Mansfield University Social Work Bachelor’s Program

68% Women
16% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 19 students earned a bachelor's degree in social work from Mansfield University. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men. The typical social work bachelor's degree program is made up of only 12% men. So male students are more repesented at Mansfield University since its program graduates 20% more men than average.


About 79% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in social work at Mansfield University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in social work.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 15
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Mansfield University also has a doctoral program available in social work. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Social Work Grads May Go Into

A degree in social work can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Child, Family, and School Social Workers 20,160 $43,680
Social and Community Service Managers 8,300 $65,620
Substance Abuse Social Workers 7,860 $38,440
Healthcare Social Workers 7,560 $53,770
Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists 4,150 $55,280


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.