Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Psychology at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

General Psychology at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania

Every general psychology school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the psychology program at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania stacks up to those at other schools.

Mansfield University is located in Mansfield, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 1,784. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 33 students received a bachelor's degree in psychology from Mansfield University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Mansfield University General Psychology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Mansfield University General Psychology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the psychology progam at Mansfield University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The psychology major at Mansfield University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 54
Best Value General Psychology Schools 67
Most Focused General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 147
Best General Psychology Schools 374
Most Popular General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 666

Earnings of Mansfield University Psychology Graduates

The median salary of psychology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Mansfield University is $31,341. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 9% higher than the national average of $28,637 for all psychology bachelor's degree recipients.


Psychology Student Demographics at Mansfield University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.

Mansfield University General Psychology Bachelor’s Program

79% Women
21% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 33 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Mansfield University. About 79% of these graduates were women and the other 21% were men.


About 73% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in psychology at Mansfield University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Mansfield University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in psychology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 24
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Mansfield University also has a doctoral program available in psychology. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Managers 11,060 $126,290
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 4,440 $83,610
Psychology Professors 2,130 $89,300
Psychologists 460 $87,940


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.