Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Development & Family Studies at Madonna University

Find Schools Near

Human Development & Family Studies at Madonna University

What traits are you looking for in a human development school? To help you decide if Madonna University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's human development program.

Madonna is located in Livonia, Michigan and approximately 2,992 students attend the school each year. Of the 585 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Madonna University in 2019, 13 of them were human development and family studies majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Development & Family Studies section at the bottom of this page.

Madonna Human Development & Family Studies Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Development

Online Classes Are Available at Madonna

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Madonna offers distance education options for human development at the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor’s Degree

Madonna Human Development & Family Studies Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks human development programs across the country. The following shows how Madonna performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The human development major at Madonna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Development & Family Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Human Development & Family Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 141
Most Popular Human Development & Family Studies Schools 574

Human Development Student Demographics at Madonna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human development majors at Madonna University.

Madonna Human Development & Family Studies Bachelor’s Program

92% Women
23% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The human development program at Madonna awarded 13 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 8% of these degrees went to men with the other 92% going to women.

Madonna Gender Breakdown of Human Development & Family Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 69% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in human development at Madonna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Madonna University with a bachelor's in human development.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Development & Family Studies Majors at Madonna University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Madonna also has a doctoral program available in human development. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Human Development Grads May Go Into

A degree in human development can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MI, the home state for Madonna University.

Occupation Jobs in MI Average Salary in MI
Childcare Workers 17,510 $23,670
Social and Human Service Assistants 10,240 $31,640
Preschool Teachers 9,270 $35,010
Community and Social Service Specialists 560 $42,370
Farm and Home Management Advisors 520 $49,840

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.