Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Library & Archives Assisting at LIU Post

Find Schools Near

Other Library & Archives Assisting at LIU Post

If you plan to study other library science, take a look at what LIU Post has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

LIU Post is located in Brookville, New York and approximately 15,066 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Library & Archives Assisting section at the bottom of this page.

LIU Post Other Library & Archives Assisting Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Other Library Science

LIU Post Other Library & Archives Assisting Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Other Library Science Student Demographics at LIU Post

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other library science majors at LIU Post.

LIU Post Other Library & Archives Assisting Master’s Program

90% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The other library science program at LIU Post awarded 20 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 10% of these degrees went to men with the other 90% going to women.


Of the students who received a other library science master's degree from LIU Post, 70% were white. This is typical for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from LIU Post with a master's in other library science.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 14
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 4


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.