Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physics at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Physics at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

If you are interested in studying physics, you may want to check out the program at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Kutztown University is located in Kutztown, Pennsylvania and approximately 8,195 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students received a bachelor's degree in physics from Kutztown University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Physics section at the bottom of this page.

Kutztown University Physics Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physics

Kutztown University Physics Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the physics progam at Kutztown University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The physics major at Kutztown University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Physics Bachelor’s Degree Schools 197

Physics Student Demographics at Kutztown University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physics majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Kutztown University Physics Bachelor’s Program

8% Women
15% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in physics from Kutztown University. About 8% of these graduates were women and the other 92% were men.

Kutztown University Gender Breakdown of Physics Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 85% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in physics at Kutztown University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in physics.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Physics Majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 11
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Kutztown University also has a doctoral program available in physics. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Physics Grads May Go Into

A degree in physics can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Natural Sciences Managers 4,480 $147,810
Physics Postsecondary Professors 770 $98,870
Physicists 320 $137,060

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.