Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Romance Languages at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Romance Languages at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

If you are interested in studying romance languages, you may want to check out the program at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Kutztown University is located in Kutztown, Pennsylvania and approximately 8,195 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students received a bachelor's degree in romance languages from Kutztown University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Romance Languages section at the bottom of this page.

Kutztown University Romance Languages Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Romance Languages

Kutztown University Romance Languages Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the romance languages progam at Kutztown University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The romance languages major at Kutztown University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Romance Languages. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Romance Languages Schools 640

Romance Languages Student Demographics at Kutztown University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the romance languages majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Kutztown University Romance Languages Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
67% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The romance languages program at Kutztown University awarded 6 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women. The typical romance languages bachelor's degree program is made up of only 26% men. So male students are more repesented at Kutztown University since its program graduates 41% more men than average.

Kutztown University Gender Breakdown of Romance Languages Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 25% more racial-ethnic minorities in its romance languages bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in romance languages.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Romance Languages Majors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 2
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Kutztown University also has a doctoral program available in romance languages. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Romance Languages Grads May Go Into

A degree in romance languages can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Foreign Language and Literature Professors 1,590 $78,240
Interpreters and Translators 750 $50,100

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.