Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Audiovisual Communications at Ithaca College

Find Schools Near

Audiovisual Communications at Ithaca College

What traits are you looking for in a audiovisual school? To help you decide if Ithaca College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's audiovisual program.

Ithaca is located in Ithaca, New York and approximately 5,354 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 11 audiovisual majors received their bachelor's degree from Ithaca.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Audiovisual Communications section at the bottom of this page.

Ithaca Audiovisual Communications Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Audiovisual

Ithaca Audiovisual Communications Rankings

The audiovisual major at Ithaca is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Audiovisual Communications. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Audiovisual Student Demographics at Ithaca

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the audiovisual majors at Ithaca College.

Ithaca Audiovisual Communications Bachelor’s Program

45% Women
18% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The audiovisual program at Ithaca awarded 11 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 55% of these degrees went to men with the other 45% going to women. The typical audiovisual bachelor's degree program is made up of only 27% women. So female students are more repesented at Ithaca since its program graduates 18% more women than average.


About 73% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in audiovisual at Ithaca are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Ithaca College with a bachelor's in audiovisual.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Ithaca also has a doctoral program available in audiovisual. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Audiovisual Grads May Go Into

A degree in audiovisual can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Ithaca College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Audio and Video Equipment Technicians 7,780 $55,140
Broadcast Technicians 5,590 $57,460
Film and Video Editors 4,590 $92,170
Television, Video, and Motion Picture Camera Operators 2,270 $86,430
Sound Engineering Technicians 1,770 $82,030


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.