Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Education at George Washington University

Find Schools Near

Other Education at George Washington University

If you are interested in studying other education, you may want to check out the program at George Washington University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

GWU is located in Washington, District of Columbia and approximately 27,017 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Education section at the bottom of this page.

GWU Other Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Other Education

GWU Other Education Rankings

Other Education Student Demographics at GWU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other education majors at George Washington University.

GWU Other Education Master’s Program

95% Women
27% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The other education program at GWU awarded 22 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.


Of the students who received a other education master's degree from GWU, 73% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from George Washington University with a master's in other education.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.