Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Religious Education at Fordham University

Find Schools Near

Religious Education at Fordham University

If you are interested in studying religious education, you may want to check out the program at Fordham University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Fordham U is located in Bronx, New York and has a total student population of 16,364.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Religious Education section at the bottom of this page.

Fordham U Religious Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Religious Ed
  • Doctorate Degree in Religious Ed

Fordham U Religious Education Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

There were 2 students who received their doctoral degrees in religious ed, making the school the #9 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Religious Ed Student Demographics at Fordham U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the religious ed majors at Fordham University.

Fordham U Religious Education Master’s Program

20% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The religious ed program at Fordham U awarded 10 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 80% of these degrees went to men with the other 20% going to women.


Of the students who received a religious ed master's degree from Fordham U, 60% were white. This is typical for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fordham University with a master's in religious ed.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
International Students 3
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Religious Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in religious ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fordham University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Religious Activities and Education Directors 4,960 $45,340
Philosophy and Religion Professors 3,530 $80,480


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.