Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mathematics at Concordia University, Texas

Find Schools Near

Mathematics at Concordia University, Texas

If you are interested in studying mathematics, you may want to check out the program at Concordia University, Texas. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Concordia University, Texas is located in Lakeway, Texas and approximately 2,568 students attend the school each year. Of the 366 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Concordia University, Texas in 2019, 9 of them were mathematics majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Mathematics section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Texas Mathematics Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Math

Concordia University, Texas Mathematics Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the math progam at Concordia University, Texas compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The math major at Concordia University, Texas is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Mathematics Schools 412
Most Popular Mathematics Bachelor’s Degree Schools 532

Math Student Demographics at Concordia University, Texas

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the math majors at Concordia University, Texas.

Concordia University, Texas Mathematics Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
33% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in math from Concordia University, Texas. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

Concordia University, Texas Gender Breakdown of Mathematics Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 2% more racial-ethnic minorities in its math bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Texas with a bachelor's in math.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Mathematics Majors at Concordia University, Texas
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 4
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Concordia University, Texas also has a doctoral program available in math. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Math Grads May Go Into

A degree in math can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for TX, the home state for Concordia University, Texas.

Occupation Jobs in TX Average Salary in TX
High School Teachers 110,420 $58,190
Mathematical Science Professors 4,780 $83,460
Natural Sciences Managers 2,620 $127,270
Statisticians 1,860 $84,940


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.