Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Concordia University - Texas

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Concordia University - Texas

What traits are you looking for in a liberal arts / sciences and humanities school? To help you decide if Concordia University - Texas is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's liberal arts / sciences and humanities program.

Concordia University - Texas is located in Lakeway, Texas and has a total student population of 2,620. Of the 366 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Concordia University - Texas in 2019, 43 of them were liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University - Texas Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Concordia University - Texas Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the liberal arts / sciences and humanities progam at Concordia University - Texas compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Concordia University - Texas is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 1,042
Most Popular Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 1,154

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Student Demographics at Concordia University - Texas

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Concordia University - Texas.

Concordia University - Texas Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program

74% Women
47% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 43 students earned a bachelor's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Concordia University - Texas. About 74% of these graduates were women and the other 26% were men.

Concordia University - Texas Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 9% more racial-ethnic minorities in its liberal arts / sciences and humanities bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University - Texas with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Concordia University - Texas
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 13
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 10

Concentrations Within Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities majors may want to concentrate their studies in one of these areas. The completion numbers here include all graduates who receive any type of degree in this field from Concordia University - Texas. Some of these focus areas may not be available for your degree level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Liberal Arts General Studies 43

Careers That Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Grads May Go Into

A degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for TX, the home state for Concordia University - Texas.

Occupation Jobs in TX Average Salary in TX
Professors 3,510 $61,660

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.