Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Religious Education at Concordia University, Nebraska

Find Schools Near

Religious Education at Concordia University, Nebraska

What traits are you looking for in a religious ed school? To help you decide if Concordia University, Nebraska is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's religious ed program.

Concordia University, Nebraska is located in Seward, Nebraska and has a total student population of 2,703. In 2019, 19 religious ed majors received their bachelor's degree from Concordia University, Nebraska.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Religious Education section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University, Nebraska Religious Education Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Ed

Concordia University, Nebraska Religious Education Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the religious ed progam at Concordia University, Nebraska compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The religious ed major at Concordia University, Nebraska is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Religious Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Religious Education Graduate Certificate Schools 3
Most Focused Religious Education Master’s Degree Schools 49
Most Popular Religious Education Master’s Degree Schools 49

In 2019, 0 student received their master’s degree in religious ed from Concordia University, Nebraska. This is the #48 most popular school for religious ed master’s degree candidates in the country.

Religious Ed Student Demographics at Concordia University, Nebraska

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the religious ed majors at Concordia University, Nebraska.

Concordia University, Nebraska Religious Education Bachelor’s Program

53% Women
5% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The religious ed program at Concordia University, Nebraska awarded 19 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 47% of these degrees went to men with the other 53% going to women.

Concordia University, Nebraska Gender Breakdown of Religious Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 84% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in religious ed at Concordia University, Nebraska are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Nebraska with a bachelor's in religious ed.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Religious Education Majors at Concordia University, Nebraska
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Concordia University, Nebraska also has a doctoral program available in religious ed. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Religious Ed Grads May Go Into

A degree in religious ed can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Concordia University, Nebraska.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
Philosophy and Religion Professors 120 $69,270

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.