Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at Chapman University

What traits are you looking for in a Fine Arts school? To help you decide if Chapman University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's Fine Arts program.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and has a total student population of 9,850. Of the 1,717 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Chapman University in 2019, 13 of them were fine and studio arts majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Fine & Studio Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts

Chapman Fine & Studio Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the Fine Arts progam at Chapman compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The Fine Arts major at Chapman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Fine & Studio Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Fine & Studio Arts Schools 412
Most Popular Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 480

Fine Arts Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at Chapman University.

Chapman Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

85% Women
31% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from Chapman. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 54% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts at Chapman are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Fine & Studio Arts Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Chapman also has a doctoral program available in Fine Arts. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Fine Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in Fine Arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
High School Teachers 112,960 $80,510
Multimedia Artists and Animators 10,760 $87,960
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 9,710 $115,460
Art Directors 7,620 $127,630
Photographers 6,060 $52,720

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.