Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Engineering at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

Computer Engineering at Chapman University

If you are interested in studying computer engineering, you may want to check out the program at Chapman University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and approximately 9,850 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students received a bachelor's degree in CE from Chapman.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Computer Engineering section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman Computer Engineering Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in CE

Chapman Computer Engineering Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the CE progam at Chapman compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The CE major at Chapman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Computer Engineering Schools 238

CE Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CE majors at Chapman University.

Chapman Computer Engineering Bachelor’s Program

12% Women
12% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in CE from Chapman. About 12% of these graduates were women and the other 88% were men.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of Computer Engineering Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 75% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in CE at Chapman are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a bachelor's in CE.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Computer Engineering Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Chapman also has a doctoral program available in CE. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That CE Grads May Go Into

A degree in CE can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Software Applications Developers 148,550 $127,950
Systems Software Developers 88,910 $131,700
Architectural and Engineering Managers 31,580 $175,010
Computer Hardware Engineers 20,720 $131,570
Computer Network Architects 16,650 $127,500

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.