Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Education at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

General Education at Chapman University

If you are interested in studying general education, you may want to check out the program at Chapman University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and has a total student population of 9,850. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 60 students received a bachelor's degree in education from Chapman.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Education section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman General Education Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education

Chapman General Education Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the education progam at Chapman compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The education major at Chapman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular General Education Bachelor’s Degree Schools 19
Best General Education Bachelor’s Degree Schools 89
Most Popular General Education Schools 124
Best Value General Education Bachelor’s Degree Schools 135
Best Value General Education Schools 430

How Much Do Education Graduates from Chapman Make?

The median salary of education students who receive their bachelor's degree at Chapman is $27,700. This is less than $32,000, which is the national average of all education majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

Education Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Chapman University.

Chapman General Education Bachelor’s Program

88% Women
38% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 60 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Chapman. About 88% of these graduates were women and the other 12% were men.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of General Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 55% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in education at Chapman are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 7% more racial-ethnic minorities in its education bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a bachelor's in education.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Education Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 9
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 33
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 8

Chapman also has a doctoral program available in education. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Education Grads May Go Into

A degree in education can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Education Professors 3,380 $84,160

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.