Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Psychology at Cambridge College

Find Schools Near

General Psychology at Cambridge College

Every general psychology school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the psychology program at Cambridge College stacks up to those at other schools.

Cambridge College is located in Boston, Massachusetts and has a total student population of 2,356. In 2019, 20 psychology majors received their bachelor's degree from Cambridge College.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Psychology section at the bottom of this page.

Cambridge College General Psychology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Cambridge College General Psychology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the psychology progam at Cambridge College compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The psychology major at Cambridge College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular General Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 909
Most Popular General Psychology Schools 1,086

Psychology Student Demographics at Cambridge College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Cambridge College.

Cambridge College General Psychology Bachelor’s Program

80% Women
85% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Cambridge College. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

Cambridge College Gender Breakdown of General Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 41% more racial-ethnic minorities in its psychology bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Cambridge College with a bachelor's in psychology.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of General Psychology Majors at Cambridge College
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 2
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Cambridge College also has a doctoral program available in psychology. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Psychology Grads May Go Into

A degree in psychology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MA, the home state for Cambridge College.

Occupation Jobs in MA Average Salary in MA
Managers 8,660 $131,450
Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists 4,050 $86,490
Psychology Professors 1,490 $97,690
Psychologists 980 $83,550
Industrial-Organizational Psychologists 100 $75,660

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.