Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biological & Physical Science at Cambridge College

Find Schools Near

Biological & Physical Science at Cambridge College

If you plan to study biological and physical science, take a look at what Cambridge College has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Cambridge College is located in Boston, Massachusetts and has a total student population of 2,356. In 2019, 4 biological science majors received their bachelor's degree from Cambridge College.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Biological & Physical Science section at the bottom of this page.

Cambridge College Biological & Physical Science Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science

Cambridge College Biological & Physical Science Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks biological science programs across the country. The following shows how Cambridge College performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The biological science major at Cambridge College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Biological & Physical Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 10
Best Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 36
Best Value Biological & Physical Science Schools 46
Most Popular Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 59
Most Focused Biological & Physical Science Schools 216
Most Popular Biological & Physical Science Schools 244

Biological Science Student Demographics at Cambridge College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological science majors at Cambridge College.

Cambridge College Biological & Physical Science Bachelor’s Program

75% Women
50% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 4 students earned a bachelor's degree in biological science from Cambridge College. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Cambridge College Gender Breakdown of Biological & Physical Science Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Cambridge College with a bachelor's in biological science.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Biological & Physical Science Majors at Cambridge College
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 1
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Cambridge College also has a doctoral program available in biological science. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Biological Science Grads May Go Into

A degree in biological science can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for MA, the home state for Cambridge College.

Occupation Jobs in MA Average Salary in MA
Natural Sciences Managers 4,040 $183,490

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.