Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution at California University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution at California University of Pennsylvania

If you plan to study peace studies and conflict resolution, take a look at what California University of Pennsylvania has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Cal U is located in California, Pennsylvania and approximately 6,885 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution section at the bottom of this page.

Cal U Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Conflict Resolution

Online Classes Are Available at Cal U

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Cal U does offer online courses in conflict resolution for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Cal U Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Conflict Resolution Student Demographics at Cal U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the conflict resolution majors at California University of Pennsylvania.

Cal U Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution Master’s Program

70% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 20 students earned a master's degree in conflict resolution from Cal U. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men.


Of the students who received a conflict resolution master's degree from Cal U, 70% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from California University of Pennsylvania with a master's in conflict resolution.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 14
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.