Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Music at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Music at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania

What traits are you looking for in a music school? To help you decide if Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's music program.

Bloomsburg is located in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 8,427. In 2021, 14 music majors received their bachelor's degree from Bloomsburg.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Music section at the bottom of this page.

Bloomsburg Music Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Music

Bloomsburg Music Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the music progam at Bloomsburg compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The music major at Bloomsburg is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Music. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Music Bachelor’s Degree Schools 115
Best Music Bachelor’s Degree Schools 161
Most Popular Music Bachelor’s Degree Schools 311

Music Student Demographics at Bloomsburg

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the music majors at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.

Bloomsburg Music Bachelor’s Program

29% Women
7% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in music from Bloomsburg. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.


About 93% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in music at Bloomsburg are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in music.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 13
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Bloomsburg also has a doctoral program available in music. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Music Grads May Go Into

A degree in music can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
High School Teachers 50,460 $64,830
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 5,050 $80,740
Music Directors and Composers 400 $46,010
Sound Engineering Technicians 190 $45,540


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.