Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Cultural Studies & Analysis at American Public University System

Find Schools Near

Cultural Studies & Analysis at American Public University System

Every cultural studies and analysis school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the culture studies program at American Public University System stacks up to those at other schools.

American Military University is located in Charles Town, West Virginia and has a total student population of 46,420. Of the 5,873 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from American Public University System in 2019, 26 of them were cultural studies and analysis majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Cultural Studies & Analysis section at the bottom of this page.

American Military University Cultural Studies & Analysis Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Culture Studies

Online Classes Are Available at American Military University

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? American Military University offers distance education options for culture studies at the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor’s Degree

American Military University Cultural Studies & Analysis Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the culture studies progam at American Military University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The culture studies major at American Military University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Cultural Studies & Analysis. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Cultural Studies & Analysis Schools 1
Most Popular Colleges for Cultural Studies & Analysis 1
Most Focused Colleges for Cultural Studies & Analysis 15

Culture Studies Student Demographics at American Military University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the culture studies majors at American Public University System.

American Military University Cultural Studies & Analysis Bachelor’s Program

19% Women
4% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 26 students earned a bachelor's degree in culture studies from American Military University. About 19% of these graduates were women and the other 81% were men. The typical culture studies bachelor's degree program is made up of only 37% men. So male students are more repesented at American Military University since its program graduates 43% more men than average.

American Military University Gender Breakdown of Cultural Studies & Analysis Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 88% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in culture studies at American Military University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from American Public University System with a bachelor's in culture studies.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Cultural Studies & Analysis Majors at American Public University System
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 23
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Culture Studies Grads May Go Into

A degree in culture studies can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for WV, the home state for American Public University System.

Occupation Jobs in WV Average Salary in WV
Professors 120 $67,490

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.