Academy College Overview
Academy College is a private, for-profit institution located in Bloomington, Minnesota. The location of Academy College is great for students who prefer living in an urban area.
What Is Academy College Known For?
- Academy College has an impressive student to faculty ratio of 8 to 1.
- The student loan default rate at Academy College is 2.5%, which is lower than the national rate of 10.8%.
- Although it may not be available for every major, the bachelor’s degree is the highest one a student can attain at Academy College.
- A student who earns a bachelor’s degree from Academy College makes roughly $34,000 a year.
Academy College Ranking
Academy College was not ranked in College Factual’s 2020 Best Overall Colleges report. This could be for a number of reasons, including lack of data.
|Best Colleges for Diversity||2060|
Where Is Academy College?
|Address:||1600 W. 82Nd Street, Suite 100, Bloomington, MN|
How Do I Get Into Academy College?
Apply online at academycollege.edu/admissions.
Can I Afford Academy College?
Student Loan Debt
The student loan default rate at Academy College is 2.5%. This is significantly lower than the national default rate of 10.8%.
Academy College Student Population
There are 65 undergraduate students at Academy College, with 45 being full-time and 20 being part-time.
Of the 45 full-time undergraduates at Academy College, 82.2% are male and 17.8% are female.
The racial breakdown of the full-time undergraduates at Academy College breaks down as follows:
- African American or Black: 11.1%
- Asian: 8.9%
- Hispanic or Latino: 4.4%
- White: 75.6%
- Non-Resident Aliens: 0%
- Other Racial Groups: 0%
Academy College Majors
Academy College offers at least 3 programs. The table below shows the number of degrees awarded in 2017-2018 for each one.
|Program Name||Associate's Degrees||Bachelor's Degrees|
|Transportation & Materials Moving||13||3|
|Business, Management & Marketing||0||4|
|Computer & Information Sciences||2||1|