Life As a Radar and Sonar Technician
Radar & Sonar Technician Example Operate equipment using radio or sound wave technology to identify, track, and analyze objects or natural phenomena of military interest. Includes airborne, shipboard, and terrestrial positions. May perform minor maintenance.
Related Job Titles for this Occupation:
- AN/SYS-2 Integrated Automatic Detection and Tracking (IADT) Systems Operator
- BQQ-5/5 (V) Submarine Sonar Basic Maintenance Technician
- AN/SQQ-89(V)3/5 Active Sonar Level II Technician/Operator
- Sonar Subsystem Equipment Operator
- Field Artillery Radar Operator
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|