Life As a Command and Control Center Specialist
Command & Control Center Specialist Job Description Operate and monitor communications, detection, and weapons systems essential for controlling air, ground, and naval operations. Duties include maintaining and relaying critical communications between air, naval, and ground forces; implementing emergency plans for natural and wartime disasters; relaying command center information to high-level military and government decision makers; monitoring surveillance and detection systems, such as air defense; interpreting and evaluating tactical situations and making recommendations to superiors; and operating weapons targeting, firing, and launch computer systems.
Related Job Titles for this Occupation:
- Joint Tactical Ground Station (JTAGS)/Multi-Mission Mobile Processor (M3P) System Operator/Maintainer
- Aerospace Control And Warning Systems
- Global Command and Control System Common Operational Picture/Maritime 4.X (GCCS COP/M 4.X) Operator
- Aerospace Control And Warning Systems, Manuel Systems
- Telemetry Collection and Analysis Technician
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Featured Military / ROTC Schools
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|