- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Culinary, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism
- Education & Teaching
- IT & Computer Science
- Legal & Paralegal
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science, Math, & Engineering
- Trades & Vocational Training
- Visual & Performance Arts
- Web Design & Development
- Master of Business Administration
- School Type
- School Match Wizard
Selected School: Wilkes University
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry. These programs are practitioner-based: Study real-world solutions you can immediately apply to your current job. The reliable Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. Our cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online. Regardless of your program of choice, all students benefit from the Wilkes Nursing Advantage:
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – All Wilkes Nursing programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance as a health care leader, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
Wilkes University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The baccalaureate degree in nursing/master’s degree in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post graduate APRN certificate program at Wilkes University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).