- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Culinary, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism
- Education & Teaching
- IT & Computer Science
- Legal & Paralegal
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science, Math, & Engineering
- Trades & Vocational Training
- Visual & Performance Arts
- Web Design & Development
- Master of Business Administration
- School Type
- School Match Wizard
Selected School: CollegeAmerica
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. *Each year we award millions of dollars in grants, scholarships† , and other financial aid to deserving students – just like YOU! And most are not based on past grades or test scores.
3. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Grants and scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details
4. No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
5. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.*
6. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
7. Convenience: Day, evening and online‡ classes are available to fit your schedule.
8. Accredited Institution: CollegeAmerica is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
9. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
10. A New Laptop Computer:Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate.*
**Does not apply to master’s programs.
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, or technology, right now. Complete the form to find out about the grants, scholarships, and other financial aid you may qualify for.
We invest in you! CollegeAmerica® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
*Our Associate’s degrees can be completed in as little as 20 months and Bachelor’s degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively.
Completing programs at an accelerated pace will require an increased course load and could affect the amount of funding available.
‡Online programs are offered by our affiliated institution, Independence University.
**Denver campus only: A $25 registration fee is required at time of enrollment.
Graphic Arts programs are offered fully online by our affiliated institution, Independence University.
**Job placement is not guaranteed.
† Scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
College America admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
College America is a registered trademark of Center for Excellence in Higher Education, Inc.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify